Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello!

Hello! If you're reading this, you've likely either followed my link, stumbled upon this by extremely-random chance (or were looking for strife89.blogspot.com , which is what I wanted; sadly, it was taken), or have scrolled to the very bottom of my posts. :)

For those who don't know me, I'm a computer nut of sorts, and a lover of video games. I grew up in the center of Georgia, where I still live, and scrape by with a pair of jobs (cleaning, and some light IT) at a local church.

My Tumblr blog has become bloated with reblogs, so I decided it was time to make something I can dedicate to stuff I've written. Most of what I write these days is game reviews, thoughts on technology (rarely), and little bits of fiction (which I mostly keep to myself, except for one Pokémon/Ace Attorney fan fic).

I'll likely copy-paste some things from Tumblr over the next while, then get to the newest stuff (of which there is little, at this writing). Hopefully, there will be something here for you to enjoy soon enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment