Friday, January 8, 2016

Brendan Namron: Ace Attorney

If you're a fan of both the Ace Attorney and Pokemon franchises, and have ever wondered what it might be like if the two have ever merged, do I have a post for you. If not, then you can ignore this one.

For the past six years, I've been doing off-and-on writing on a series that I call Brendan Namron: Ace Attorney. It takes the Ace Attorney approach to writing (with most cases even being done in a script format, meant to resemble playing the real games) with cases set in the Pokemon universe. I have a few original characters, but those familiar with the Pokemon games will find old favorites as well.

You can read the first case here, and the second one here. The third case is in progress, but lately I've been pushing myself to get the darn thing done already (which is why I'm bothering to post about this now). You can read the completed chapters of case three here.

EDIT on 2016-08-27: Here's a short side-story featuring Skye and Phoenix.

I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to leave feedback in this post's comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment